Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Soundtrack for June

So, hello. June has been a funny month - it got really hot, I competed in a National Cheesemongers Competition (which is the dorkiest thing I can possibly think of), and I decided to move (where to in Brooklyn is still a mystery.)

For the past year, I have been making a monthly (well, sometimes about every 6 weeks) playlist. So, after a lot of really frustrating online research, I finally figured out how to upload the playlist to the internet and let all my friends listen in. It's one long file, so you can put it on and walk away and come back and still have it playing! Awesome! There will be more to come...

Narwhal Taco's June Playlist

Tracklist:

1.) "Does Not Suffice" - Joanna Newsom
2.) "Fist City" - Loretta Lynn
3.) "You're the One" - Paul Simon
4.) "Kerja Kami (Our Work)" - Dara Puspita
5.) "Everywhere" - Fleetwood Mac
6.) "Back to Life (However Do You Want Me) - Soul II Soul
7.) "Animal (Mark Ronson Remix) - Miike Snow
8.) "Chase Scene" - Broken Social Scene
9.) "All Around And Away We Go (Teen Daze Remix) - Twin Sister
10.) "Power (feat. Dwele)" - Kanye West
11.) "Run The Heart" - Sleighbells
12.) "Deadbeat Summer" - Neon Indian
13.) "Queen of the Night" - Whitney Houston
14.) "Peppergood" - The Samps
15.) "Why Don't You Love Me" - Beyoncé
16.) "aNYway" - Duck Sauce
17.) "I Am Not A Robot (Clock Opera Remix)" - Marina & The Diamonds
18.) "XXXO" - M.I.A.
19.) "Dancing On My Own" - Robyn

So it gets a little dancy towards the end. But it makes for really good WALKING music. Trust me....

Here are some music videos for you.











This music video is real good.




No comments: