Friday, July 23, 2010

You know what's really fun?

PACKING!!!!!

I am moving. In fact, all of my furniture (bed, couch, table, some other heavy shit) is all getting moved on Monday morning. Right now I live in a fourth floor walk up. It's too f'ing hot to even dream of moving a couch down a winding staircase, into a van, and into Bed Stuy all by myself. So. I have been packing up all my other stuff. Except not so much.

Today, I begged my boss to change my schedule so that I could work from 10-2 and then go home and start packing.

But. What did I do instead? I stayed at work until 445. Then. I came home. I sat on the internet for half an hour. Then I took apart a bookcase (now that's what we call progress). Then I got hot, so I sat by a fan for like 40 minutes. Then I went to a concert. Then I went and had a couple of drinks. Then I came home, made a salad, ate ice cream, and started to watch Real Housewives of New Jersey. Then I started to feel real anxious about packing. So I decided it was time to blog. AND HERE I AM NOW.

So, instead of doing anything super productive, I'm gonna give y'all the JULY PLAYLIST. I know all you internet fanz have been dying to get the next installment, so here it is.

Narwhal Taco's July Playlist

Omghooray. Yes, that's right. I took time away from my busy schedule of internet dating and reality TV to make another playlist. Because I love all of you internet stalkers SO FUCKING MUCH. Here's the tracklist:

1. "He Is the Boy" - Little Eva
2. "Look At Your Game Girl" - Charles Manson
3. "Little Brown Haired Girl" - Frankie Rose and the Outs
4. "Sweet Virginia" - The Rolling Stones
5. "Round and Round" - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti
6. "Summer Holiday" - Wild Nothing
7. "Jail La La" - Dum Dum Girls
8. "Marathon" - Tennis
9. "Texico Bitches" - Broken Social Scene
10. "Solitude Is Bliss" - Tame Impala
11. "Mississippi Queen" - Mountain
12. "All She want To Do Is Dance" - Don Henley
13. "Room's On Fire" - Stevie Nicks
14. "Heartbreaker (feat. Jay-Z)" - Mariah Carey
15. "Rill Rill" - Sleigh Bells
16. "I Wanna Be Your Lover" - Prince
17. "Me, You, One (Means I Love You)" - Bob Pinado & His Sound Casters
18. "Stand Back" - Stevie Nicks
19. "Born to Be Alive" - Patrick Hernandez.

Now here are the complimentary music videos. Enjoy.


(I'm not going to lie. I think this music video is kind of stupid.)




(The world needs more men like Don Henley.)




(KLASSIK!)



Ok. Time to pack up my entire fucking kitchen. God dammit.

1 comment:

Candypants said...

i love that you watch real housewives of new jersey. that's my summer jam too!